- NK (part) – Mary Lee with Roy Fox 1936
- The Dipsy Doodle – Victor Silvester – May 1944
- At The Balalaika – Monte Rey with Joe Loss
- Capri Caprice – Nat Gonnella
- Cohen the Crooner – Max Bacon with Ambrose
- Change Partners – Eve Beck with Louis Levy & His Gaumont British Orchestra – 1938
2 thoughts on “Dance Band Days: 1974-09-29”
Think this should be Monday 30th September 1974 when the show moved from Sunday to Monday?
Thanks, Neil. You are quite correct: the BBC Genome site confirms that. I’ll make the changes for the next site update.